When it comes to wine, everyone loves to hear the story behind the wine. But what most people don’t know is that there is no better storyteller than the glass wine bottles themselves. Made famous by Bordeaux, France’s most famous wine region, our 1.5 L Bordeaux Tradition Cork wine glass bottles feature straight walls and rounded, high shoulders making it a popular bottle for all types of wine. Also referred to as a “claret” style wine bottle, the Bordeaux shape is the most widely used wine bottle shape today. While Bordeaux wine bottles were traditionally used for bottling Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot varieties, they have recently been used for bottling Malbec, Chenin Blanc, Red Blends, and more. Plus, the size of the wine bottles can make a major impact on what wines you may choose to put inside a particular bottle. Often referred to as magnums, the magnum wine bottles are the size of two standard bottles. This classic French wine bottle with its cork finish pairs seamlessly with our PolyLam Capsules found below. The variety of colors beautifully display whatever wine you choose to put inside. All glass wine bottles come as plain glass bottles providing you with a blank canvas to use for bottle decoration and labeling. The most amazing part about glass wine bottles is they are eco-friendly and 100% recyclable. The 1.5 L Bordeaux Tradition Cork is in stock and ready to ship as single units or in cases of 6. Plus, with Saxco’s low minimum order quantities, this is an unbeatable value.
*PolyLam caps and corks sold separately
- PREMIUM PACKAGING FOR PREMIUM BRANDS:
Utilized by many of the premium alcohol brands, our glass wine bottles provide premium packaging for all of your bottling needs.
- VARIETY OF COLORS FOR A VARIETY OF VINTAGES:
Just as the shape of the wine bottle is important, the colored glass wine bottles play a major role in displaying and preserving a wide variety of different wines:
- Antique Green is meant for red wines because they require longer aging time. The green glass helps protect the wine from sunlight, prevent oxidation, and increase storage life.
- Flint is meant for white and rose wines because they beautifully display the clarity and gentle range of colors of the wine inside.
- Champagne Green as the name implies is meant for champagnes and sparkling wines. The green glass helps preserve the champagne longer so when it’s finally ready to pop the top, the wine will be as delicious as the day it was bottled.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & 100% RECYCLABLE:
Glass wine bottles are sustainable and fully recyclable providing positive environmental benefits.