Bordeaux is without a doubt the most famous wine region in all of France. With over 290,000 acres of vineyards in the whole of Bordeaux, the Bordeaux wine bottle holds a grand reputation amongst its glass bottle peers. Deciding what size of wine bottle to use can make a major impact on the types of wines you choose to bottle. Commonly referred to as “Double Magnums,” our 3 L Bordeaux Cork is equivalent to four standard 750 mL bottles of wine. Featuring straight walls and rounded, high shoulders, the Bordeaux Cork glass wine bottle is the most popular bottle shape and style for many types of wine. While Bordeaux wine bottles were traditionally used for bottling Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot varieties, they have recently been used for bottling Malbec, Chenin Blanc, Red Blends, and more. The variety of colors beautifully display whatever wine you put inside. All glass wine bottles come as plain glass bottles providing you with a blank canvas to use for bottle decoration and labeling. The most amazing part about glass wine bottles is they are eco-friendly and 100% recyclable. The 3 L
Bordeaux Cork is in stock and ready to ship as single units. Plus, with Saxco’s low minimum order quantities, this is an unbeatable value.
*Caps and corks sold separately
- PREMIUM PACKAGING FOR PREMIUM BRANDS:
Utilized by many of the premium alcohol brands, our glass wine bottles provide premium packaging for all of your wine bottling needs.
- VARIETY OF COLORS FOR A VARIETY OF VINTAGES:
Just as the shape of the wine bottle is important, the colored glass wine bottles play a major role in displaying and preserving a wide variety of different wines:
- Antique Green is meant for red wines because they require longer aging time. The green glass helps protect the wine from sunlight, prevent oxidation, and increase storage life.
- Champagne Green as the name implies is meant for champagne and sparkling wines. The green glass helps preserve the champagne longer so when it’s finally ready to pop the top, the wine will be as delicious as the day it was bottled.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & 100% RECYCLABLE:
Glass wine bottles are sustainable and fully recyclable providing positive environmental benefits.